Rathinam Journal of Management
- Post by: JoUrNAl-aDmIN
- September 28, 2020
- Comments off
About this journal
The Rathinam Journal of Management is committed to publishing research articles, that have a high impact on the management field as a whole. The journal encourages new ideas or perspectives in the research. The article may contain the strategy or policy of the business, behavioral of an organisation, management on human resources, entrepreneurship development, various research methodologies, etc., which can be derived from the existing or a hybrid of two or more research.
Rathinam Journal of management is a collection of a wide variety of articles in the field of management and have become a major resource for management scholars and other academicians. The review Issues cover a broad range of topics from a wide range of academic disciplines, methodologies, and theoretical paradigms.
- Small/family business management, intra/entrepreneurship
- Government policy on entrepreneurship
- Creating marketing orientation
- Managing business relationships
- Financing business, accounting
- Managing workplace motivation/pressure/stress
- De-layering, restructuring
- Managing learning and improvement
- Instilling creativity
- Managing globalization and international business
- Managing supply chains
- Developing/leveraging core competencies
- Business processes improvement/management
- Quality management, continuous improvement
- E-management practices
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.